예약 및 수업
모든 수업은 예약제로 진행됩니다. 예약 취소는 24시간 전에 부탁 드립니다.
다른 명시가 있지 않은한, 모든 수업은 50 분입니다.
전화기는 무음 또는 진동으로 전환 부탁드립니다. Options Pilates는 차분하고 집중된 분위기에서 수업을 진행합니다. 다른 회원님들의 집중된 세션을 존중 부탁드립니다.
무엇을 입으면 좋을까요?
움직이기 편안한 운동복을 착용 하시면 됩니다. 강사가 무릎의 위치를 쉽게 확인할 수 있게 반바지나 레깅스가 이상적입니다.
깨끗한 양말이 필요합니다. 바닥에 그립이있는 양말이 이상적입니다.
자이상가내 이마트 주차장 이용하시면 됩니다. 2시간 무료입니다.
- All private classes are by appointment only.
- Please book group classes to avoid disappointment. Priority is given to those with prior appointments. Please call ahead to check for availability should you wish to drop-in.
- Classes are 50 minutes in length, unless otherwise specified.
Class Packages & Expiry
- All sales on packages are final. Packages purchased are transferable, but not refundable.
- All session packages must be completed prior to expiration, no exceptions.
- One time extensions to a package expiration date may be considered on an exception basis (i.e. unexpected medical reasons or for traveling. Contact the Studio for details.
- We reserve the right to substitute teachers without prior notice.
Cancellation, Missed Classes & No Shows
- As a courtesy to our staff & guests, we require at least 24 hours notice when canceling a private or semi-private appointment or group class. Any appointment cancelled or missed with less than 24 hour-notice will result in a charge or loss of that session fee.
- All First Time visitors to any class should arrive 15 minutes early to complete our intake forms and make payment.
- If you are late and have missed the warm-up for your group class, for your safety, you must do sufficient warm-up on your own before following the rest of the class.
- OptionsPilates is a place of focused energy. Please respect the wishes of others and their desire to experience Pilates in a calm, focused atmosphere. Make sure your noise level does not disturb others.
- Please switch phones to silent or vibrate. If you are not sure how to do so, do ask.
- Please bring socks and towels for hygiene purposes.
- Please save perfume for after class use as some people are allergic to it.
- OptionsPilates is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- For hygiene purposes please wipe down the equipment after use & spray with disinfectant.
- We ask that you refrain from bringing young children with you, as there is no way for them to be adequately supervised while you are exercising.
What to Wear
- For all classes, please wear comfortable exercise clothing such as fitted shorts, tank tops or t-shirts. Shorts are ideal as they allow our instructors to easily check your knee placement, but leggings are fine too.
- Clean socks are required. Socks with grips are ideal. Socks with separate toe holes are advised to allow proper movement of the toes which are essential for balance and grip. Mitten-style regular socks are fine but make it harder to separate the toes for optimal balance, proprioception and stretching of the feet muscles.